Positive Message in a sea of noise
many YOung, empty lives are hardened by postmodern culture
Students today face many challenges and have shared:
- Frequent sex from a young age has become normal.
- Abortion is part of many young people’s experience, often encouraged by peers or parents.
- Drugs are easy to find, even in school.
- Popular music celebrates violence, criminal behavior and disrespect of women.
- Intelligence, kindness and selflessness are considered “weak” and “useless”.
The Bible offers a new perspective.
While the Bible is studied from a historical perspective, its words are powerful and capable of producing significant change in attitudes and behaviors. These classes are producing positive impact on young lives.